Rucci Law Group is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented assistant to support attorneys and manage various office responsibilities.
- Working with attorneys to serve a diverse group of clients;
- Managing case files;
- Extensive record keeping and document management;
- Coordinating office functions such as answering phones, ordering supplies, sorting incoming mail, greeting clients, and providing support to other staff as needed.
- Managing active workload and being responsive to new tasks, and
- Maintenance of firm data base and records.
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required. Must be able to work effectively, pleasantly and professionally with supervisors, colleagues and clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable learning new software programs.
- Ability to work well under pressure, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and dependable.
Salary commensurate with experience
Please send cover letter.
Casual, professional work environment. Position is in-person.
Medical and 401(k) benefits available.
For more information, please email email@example.com