Rucci Law Group has an exciting opportunity for an associate to join a diverse practice involved in a wide variety of real estate, zoning, trust and estate and corporate work. Our firm is a supportive environment which prioritizes training, mentoring and career development.
- Assisting senior attorneys in all aspects of a transaction.
- Working directly with clients to evaluate needs and advise as necessary.
- Contract review and drafting.
- Managing busy workflow and supervising paralegals.
- Juris Doctorate from accredited law school. Passage of the Connecticut Bar (or pending examination results).
- Prior law firm experience as an associate preferred. Also willing to consider a recent law school graduate with previous work experience.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks requiring prioritization, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work efficiently, effectively and independently.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be willing to be part of a team, be motivated and dependable.
- Must have scrupulous attention to detail and strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter.
Casual, professional work environment.
Medical and 401(k) benefits available.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org