Rucci Law Group is seeking a highly organized, experienced, detail-oriented paralegal. Our firm is a supportive environment which prioritizes training, mentoring and career development.
- Working with attorneys to serve a diverse group of clients;
- Completing and filing Probate Court documents;
- Managing active workload and tracking progress and status of current matters;
- Preparation of estate tax returns and final accountings; and
- Extensive record keeping and document management.
- College graduate or Associates degree preferred. Paralegal training certificate or relevant work experience accepted.
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required. Must be able to work effectively, pleasantly and professionally with supervisors, colleagues, and clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable learning new software programs.
- Ability to work well under pressure, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated and dependable.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter.
Full-time. Flexible schedule can be discussed.
Casual, professional work environment. Position is in-person.
Medical and 401(k) benefits available.
For more information, please email email@example.com