Real estate is often the most significant asset of a family, business, or non-profit and requires expert legal advice to protect the investment. Rucci Law Group’s Real Estate practice provides the valuable tools and advice to thoughtfully structure real estate transactions to protect the client and plan for the future.
Commercial real estate transactions, whether buying, selling, or leasing, require a legal expert to guide the complex issues surrounding planning, financing, construction and operation. Our clients can rely on us to provide personalized expertise for all legal issues surrounding commercial real estate transactions.
Key Legal Issues for Commercial Real Estate
- Advising on contracts and reviewing loan documents to ensure optimal structure for commercial real estate assets.
- Selecting the best legal structure for your business and tax situation.
- Creating fair and enforceable agreements, including buy-sell agreements and insurance in the event of death or dissolution.
- Documenting rights and responsibilities around complex ownership structures; managing potential conflicts of interest.
- Providing experienced litigation services.
Whether your residential real estate needs are as simple as buying or selling a house, or refinancing a loan, or if you are planning more complex residential development, Rucci Law Group strives to simplify the process and advocate for clients through every step.
Key Legal Issues for Residential Real Estate
- Negotiating contracts to fully protect buyers or sellers if obstacles arise and working to keep deals moving smoothly to closing.
- Educating homebuyers’ particularly first-time homebuyers’ on the process and potential areas of concern.
- Handling every step of the title process from reviewing the status of mortgages, liens, private restrictions, real estate taxes, and ownership through getting a title insurance policy.
- Anticipating possible future uses of the property such as renovations, subdivisions or expansions.
- Reviewing refinancing loan documents and identifying alternate lenders, obtaining pay off letters for active mortgages, and preparing the closing package.
- Attending closings to provide support and avoid last minute surprises.
For more information, please contact Amy S. Zabetakis