Real estate is often the most significant asset of a family or business and expert legal advice is required to safeguard the investment. Rucci Law Group’s real estate practice provides valuable tools and advice to thoughtfully structure real estate transactions that protect the client and plan for the future.
Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate transactions – whether buying, selling, or leasing – require a knowledgeable legal expert to navigate the complex issues surrounding planning, financing, construction and operation. Our clients can rely on us to have personal experience with all legal issues surrounding commercial real estate transactions.
- Advising on contracts and reviewing loan documents to ensure optimal structure for commercial real estate assets
- Selecting the best legal structure for your business and tax situation
- Creating fair and enforceable agreements, including buy-sell agreements and insurance in the event of death or dissolution
- Documenting rights and responsibilities around complex ownership structures; managing potential conflicts of interest
Residential Real Estate
Residential real estate can mean something as simple as buying or selling a house, or refinancing a loan. Or it can refer to large, complex residential developments. Whatever the scope of the project, Rucci Law Group strives to simplify the process and advocate for clients through every step.
- Negotiating contracts to fully protect buyers or sellers if obstacles arise and working to keep deals moving smoothly to closing
- Educating homebuyers’ particularly first-time homebuyers’ on the process and potential areas of concern
- Handling every step of the title process from reviewing the status of mortgages, liens, private restrictions, real estate taxes, and ownership through getting a title insurance policy
- Anticipating possible future uses of the property such as renovations, subdivisions or expansions
- Reviewing refinancing loan documents and identifying alternate lenders, obtaining pay off letters for active mortgages, and preparing the closing package
- Preparing for and attending closings with a focus on avoiding last minute surprises
For more information, please contact Amy S. Zabetakis